Buying Christmas toys is difficult in 2013 because times are hard for most of us. And, let’s be honest, we just don’t have the time to trawl the stores looking for those perfect toy gifts. It’s time consuming, tiring, and it’s difficult to get to the stores anyway without having to take the kids with us.
On top of that our kids are being bombarded with the next ‘best selling Christmas toy’ on TV. And, of course, that puts us under even more pressure, not just in terms of time, but also cost. Things are difficult for the majority of us right now, so price is critical too, especially when you have more than one child to buy for.
A great way to cut down on time and save hard-earned money is by shopping for Christmas toys online. But even online you need a helping hand because you can spend days flipping from one site to another…
A fantastic way of discovering the perfect toy that you can be certain your child will adore, is to look up the best selling Christmas toy 2013 lists. These are very good indicators that these toys are highly sought after and valued by kids.
According to Amazon.com, and at the time of writing, the following are their top 10 best selling toys for Christmas 2013:-
1. Hedbanz Game (Spin Master Games)
2. Syma 3-Channel Remote Control Indoor Helicopter (Syma)
3. Alex Toys Friends 4 Ever Bracelet Making Kit (Alex)
4. Lego City Advent Calendar 2824 (Lego)
5. Lego Creationary Game 3844 (Lego)
6. Spy Net: Secret Mission Video Watch (Jakks)
7. Scrabble Flash Cubes (Hasbro Games)
8. The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition with Blue Eyed North Pole Pixie-Elf (The Elf on the Shelf)
9. My Pillow Pets Lavender Unicorn 18″ (My Pillow)
10. Qwirkle Board Game (MindWare)
And, according to actual customers’ reviews, none of the top 10 best selling Christmas toys 2013have less than an average 4 stars, with the Qwirkle Board Game being given an average 5 stars by 137 reviewers, which is a fantastic achievement! Plus, many of these toys have been in the top 100 best selling list for hundreds of days, which shows their staying power with kids.
But you need to make sure that your child doesn’t get disappointed on Christmas Day, because the best selling Christmas toys nearly always run out on the run-up to Christmas. That’s why speed is essential…See below…